It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

ESPN reporting that City only want to pay £30m for Cucu.No wonder it’s dragging on. A £20m difference is quite a lot. I can see us walking away. The report could of course be nonsense.

Man I remember how everyone said not having a striker will bite us in the ass. 93 pointe and 99 goals later..

In the league it didn’t but in the later stages of the champions league it literally did bite us in the ass against Madrid. Did not have a clinical enough player to punish Madrid. We created a lot of opportunities that could’ve seen a cricket score with a striker.

Then why do people get so pissed off when anyone points out that it shouldn't be taken seriously?

If we're saying ITKs shouldn't be taken seriously then surely we have to also acknowledge that their information isn't above being treated with scepticism.
It depends upon your definition of ITK

In the league it didn’t but in the later stages of the champions league it literally did bite us in the ass against Madrid. Did not have a clinical enough player to punish Madrid. We created a lot of opportunities that could’ve seen a cricket score with a striker.
Think the main reason we lost was we ran out of defenders not that we didn't score enough.

no it didn't ffs. Please understand the role of chance in football. We could have had a clinical striker and still not qualify

Last season, like almost every season under pep, was a huge success.

Man I remember how everyone said not having a striker will bite us in the ass. 93 pointe and 99 goals later..

Predicted back in August that we were going to score 100 league goals without a striker. Still depressed we scored only 99, even though the greatest ever sides of Ferguson and Klopp never scored even 98 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.