It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I suspect this will be a tough season for us if we go in as it is with the state of squad.

It will come down to how we manage when Haaland eventually gets an injury due to his history.

With Sterling and Jesus gone that's goals gone from the team. Grealish isn't a great goal scorer neither is foden numbers wise compared to Jesus and Sterling. Alvarez a gem he may be but can he take that lone goal scorer role. If they can't then your relying on Mahrez

Only missing a left back, we're stronger everywhere else so far.
Not really, we don't even know our best front 3, so that itself is in a transition state, we've weakened defensively if we don't address the left back spot. It's a lot of change to adjust to and get going for a title charge, we're getting a bit too carried away. It's not a seamless transition, it's a change that could take time before we're firing on all fronts and I think to a degree we should accept that. Because a lot will change for our team to get back to their best given new names, different profiles and toughness of fixtures within 3 days each on average.

Not really, we don't even know our best front 3, so that itself is in a transition state, we've weakened defensively if we don't address the left back spot. It's a lot of change to adjust to and get going for a title charge, we're getting a bit too carried away. It's not a seamless transition, it's a change that could take time before we're firing on all fronts and I think to a degree we should accept that. Because a lot will change for our team to get back to their best given new names, different profiles and toughness of fixtures within 3 days each on average.
we don't. Pep will. The squad as a whole (bar lb) is slightly stronger than last year for me.

Just up the bid to £45m. See what happens. Before it’s too late.
I don’t want another Angelino, a ”decent” leftback. I want the best ones available and there really aren’t many.

I just have a feeling we will sign Grimaldo since he's la masia trained so he knows the Pep way already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.