It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

blue ranger

Pep just believes in winning every cup we are playing in.
How dare he.
Well tbh I wish he would blood youngsters in the cups a bit more, but I wasn't criticising Pep. Just stating the obvious which is that Pep won't blood youngsters until he 100% believes they are ready. How many minutes did Lavia play last season? Apparently he was outstanding today.

Summerbuzz

26 days left of this transfer window. Bit of a spot here, but loads of time to sort something out.

Maybe even enough time for Laporte to recover in time.

Ake + ??m -> Chelsea
-> Chilwell to us

God god how desperate am I?

How about fecking Alba? Take that chunk of Barca's salary for a couple of years.

LucahArchie10

Each summer I have feeling that other clubs have improved and we will suffer..

Watched Arsenal yesterday, watched Liverpool today and now watching Tottenham.

Relax guys, our system is ahead even if we loose Bernardo..

And it's logical, Pep's intellectual work of 7 fucking years can't be matched with 2-3 even 4-5 great signings.. It's Pep's legacy they can't beat..
3 points tomorrow & Haaland goal will pipe the fuckers down...

RayCTID

26 days left of this transfer window. Bit of a spot here, but loads of time to sort something out.

Maybe even enough time for Laporte to recover in time.

Ake + ??m -> Chelsea
-> Chilwell to us

God god how desperate am I?

How about fecking Alba? Take that chunk of Barca's salary for a couple of years.
Who would we bring in as an extra CB at this stage? And we can do a lot better than Chilwell

manimanc

Well tbh I wish he would blood youngsters in the cups a bit more, but I wasn't criticising Pep. Just stating the obvious which is that Pep won't blood youngsters until he 100% believes they are ready. How many minutes did Lavia play last season? Apparently he was outstanding today.
You answered your own question. He won't blood youngsters until he 100% believes they are ready.
Phil is the prime example, the pricks in the media posting their faux anger pep was holding him back when in reality Pep was priming him to be ready.
Me and you would look great in a shit Southampton side mate, let's get it right.

Gumzy97

Team supported
Man city
Who would we bring in as an extra CB at this stage? And we can do a lot better than Chilwell

Can we do better than Chilwell?

Who's left, Grimaldo average in a benfica side and was at fault according to their fans for most of the attacks they conceded last season , sosa average defensively,Mitchell to expensive, Gomez a raw talent.

All the top top left backs that would upgrade the team are not available, have a long contract or are to expensive.

RayCTID

Can we do better than Chilwell?

Who's left, Grimaldo average in a benfica side and was at fault according to their fans for most of the attacks they conceded last season , sosa average defensively,Mitchell to expensive, Gomez a raw talent.

All the top top left backs that would upgrade the team are not available, have a long contract or are to expensive.
Would be a lot cheaper than Chilwell for starters. Wouldn't take much or long to adapt to Pep's way

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.