It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So with Bazunu, Lavia, Larios and Edozie all joining Southampton, that pretty much makes us Southampton’s feeder club. As Southampton are Liverpool’s feeder club then we’re indirectly a feeder for Liverpool. QED

I look forward to the Liverpool Echo headline “City’s transfers to Southampton show how dominant Liverpool are in the transfer market”

Has he been good? I'm a big fan of Sammy thought he would get a chance this year but a move to the Saint is great for all parties. Larios I honestly can't remember seeing him play.

Started looking the part last year and has taken that into this season.

He is very much on course to be the Spanish fullback you would expect us to be paying at least 30m for.

So with Bazunu, Lavia, Larios and Edozie all joining Southampton, that pretty much makes us Southampton’s feeder club. As Southampton are Liverpool’s feeder club then we’re indirectly a feeder for Liverpool. QED

I look forward to the Liverpool Echo headline “City’s transfers to Southampton show how dominant Liverpool are in the transfer market”

Let hope the cunts remember our negotiations if they ever unearth another Shearer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.