It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’d like to think we could get £50m for Sterling and £40m+ for Mahrez.

Sterling at £50m is a belting deal for someone given his record and Mahrez is very highly thought of in the game.

Of course they have to be replaced but the funds are then there to do it.
No way we let Jesus Sterling and Mahrez leave in one summer.

I still think Jesus, Sterling and Mahrez could all be sold. We then break the internet buy getting Felix and Leao

It's an easy story to write, isn't it.

"What about Ake, is he moving this summer?"

"He's free to leave if he brings us an offer, same as everyone else."

"Exclusive: Ake free to find new club."
Hirst is making g it up
City trying to sign a left back so easy to say both Ake & Zinc who have backed up there are free to go.

Its àlmost like 2012 again when the rag journalists were praying that our whole squad was leaving

bit more rumours of players possibly leaving than I expected.

dont think we can put big money on Bernardo, Zin, Ake, Sterling, Jesus all staying.

I can accept one of Jesus, Mahrez, Sterling going, but if two would leave that needs a significant, goal strong winger incoming as well.

Bernardo imo is key for our team, losing his energy after losing Fernandinho's dressing room leadership is not great.
global warming has to speed up to turn Manchester into Ibiza.

People may be getting carried away with press talk - this is the start of the silly season.

The squad had four obvious gaps in it and two have bee filled; it also seems pretty certain that City want Cucurella and Phillips to fill the other two vacancies; we may or may not suceed with signing the latter two but all the evidence suggests they are our current picks.

After that, one or two players may (choose to) move on from the senior players that are most likely to play the fewest minutes but the club won't want a major overhaul and if a couple do leave that could easily see the club less open to offers for others.

City will not want to have to try and sign another four or five players for instance on top of Cucurella and Phillips.

City do evolution not revolution.
The disturbance in the Force is easing.

Will be disappointed, but ultimately not surprised if either leaves. Unfortunately, both Ake and Zinchenko probably want and deserve more game time. Both players have performed well this season, but in our squad possibly apart from Kdb none one is guaranteed starter.
Question is who replaces Ake because he’s been pivotal at times this season when our cbs are constantly injured. He’s actually been so important

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.