It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’m totally ready for that if it happens!!! Them two with 3 out if they wanted to go would be outrageous! Would completely change the way we play as well and give us a refresh pep has craved
He might want a refresh, which he now has, don’t think he craves a total rebuild of his forwards.

Stones and Ake miss a lot of games through injury, unless that changes it means Laporte and Dias have a lot of minutes to play.
The original point was if Ake wants to leave, City gotta replace him with a top level defender like Ake as he'd get these moments when 1-3 cbs are out with something. Ake was really important this season.

Rodri and kdb swap deal for Fred and mctominay.
Also known as
None of those players are nailed on starters. It’s not like I’m saying we should let Ederson, Dias, Rodri, KDB and Foden leave. I’ve also said I want Jesus and Zin to stay, so effectively I am saying, we take any good offer for Ake (if he wants to go) and we do not under any circumstances effectively pay £2.5m pw for Sterling and Mahrez over the next 12 months. I mean it’s hardly a crazy idea not wanting the club to write off £125m for 12 months out of those two is it?
Laporte played the last 2 games through the pain with a knee injury because his back up (Ake) was injured & you want to sell him. It doesn't make sense to as well as him seemingly happy to rotate.

The last 2 seasons we've competed upto the semi finals & played 60 games with a smallish squad, so making it smaller would make it even harder to compete in all 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.