It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why are people worrying about a possi le release clause contract in year 3 of a contract (which may not even be true) when he's not even played for us yet?

Don't worry about it and enjoy Haaland for however long he's here.
Exactly, if he eff’s off after a few seasons that probably means he/we have done very well, we get a big chunk of change & we’d of had a generational talent for free. We’ve done ok without him this last 10 years

I mean this is all hypothetical, isn’t it? We’ve not signed a player with this profile before.

I can only imagine us agreeing to it if it was a deal breaker.

Sure. And I can't. We might never know either way, or we might hear enough at some point to conclude one way or the other. The club will have clearly thought it was the right deal regardless, so I'm happy either way.

Sure. And I can't. We might never know either way, or we might hear enough at some point to conclude one way or the other. The club will have clearly thought it was the right deal regardless, so I'm happy either way.
All a release clause does is allow the player to talk to a club that would trigger it. If he’s happy here, he could well turn any club down anyway.

I’m sure it’ll all come out in the wash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.