It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Tolmie. yesterday.

Yeah, neither Cucurella nor Phillips can and would be done before the last game imo.

De Jong can be as good as KDB under Pep.

There is only one player we’ve been linked with who is capable of playing as a 6 and as an 8 and is good enough to be one of 4 central midfielders sharing 3 positions without a drop off in quality.

Everyone else is Rodri backup but not good enough to start, or is too good to be back up 80% of the time.
Seems very unlikely. I rate De Jong, but he has 13 goals and 22 assists in 225 games whilst playing for one of the best teams in Spain and Holland.

Kev beat those numbers in 1 season at Wolfsburg.

Anyone following the Eredivisie - is Sangare good enough for city? He seemed to have had a fantastic season and was also really good in AFCON. could be an interesting cheap option, certainly take him over Phillips.

Kind of player I would like city to get more. More obscure league, but a huge baller.

Sam Lee stated that Cucu joining was a good chance... but did tolmie say a third one was done? so its not Cucurella.
I'm assuming Cucurella is the closer of the two deals as Sam's DM states Cucurella is close? Nothing solid on the Philips front yet I'm guessing

I assume he meant as good at his role as Kevin is at his, rather than matching De Bruyne's attacking output
Perhaps, but maybe this is why I can't get on board with De Jong at the moment. What is his role exactly? He's neat and tidy and can run with the ball well, but I've yet to see him really excel at anything.

Under a different coach, who knows?

But it's a hell of a gamble for the fee and wages involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.