It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

its the lazy lanky gait. i'm not disrespecting him, i love watching him play. can't wait for the finished product (if any player ever is that)
I did know what you meant his lordship. Just having a bit of fun.
For the record, I agree wholeheartedly. Palmer is very exciting prospect and has all the attributes to be a world-beater in due course.

It does sound like Pep will be happy with Foden, Grealish, Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez and Palmer across the front 3. Lots of talent & potential - bit of a risk on the right, but will be interesting to see.

Have to expect the youth players will get a lot of minutes in the cups, which will do them good.

Sterling's salary will be close to offsetting Haaland's as well, so Tebas will be happy.

We’re a serious fucking football club. With that in mind, there isn’t a hope in hell that we sell Sterling, Bernardo, Zinchenko and Jesus in one summer. It’s just not happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.