It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

You predicted the future by saying we are finished. Make your mind up.
And you didn't even read my comment..
'meanwhile I'm looking from a realistic point, when was reducing a squad size ever a good idea?'

If we don't make a single transfer by the end of this window, this'll be another 2019/20 season where we'll only end up with a League Cup and your post is going to age like a milk.

Isn’t this classed as predicting the future?

Look - last season we had 9 players you could categorise as attackers (including Jesus, our only recognised ‘striker’), with one of the players officially classed as a midfielder playing false 9 for most games.

This season, we have 8 attackers, with a reduced midfield and two actual strikers - one of whom is one of the best players in the world right now.

Both of the above numbers include Palmer, by the way - who is now a year older and a year more experienced.

If you think reducing our number of attackers by a single player in that context means we’re suddenly ‘finished’ and out of the running for major honours, then there’s little point engaging with you.

It’s an absurdly melodramatic position to take - but if you want to run with it, you keep going!

Listen guys, too many people are responding to me and I don't want to spam on this thread for days now.
I'm just very worried considering the size of our squad.
I really hope Pep and more importantly the board know what they are doing with decreasing the squad because in recent history, that never proved to be a good idea.

Sorry, take what to the bank?

Surely you of all people know there's a massive difference between Blackburn writing his own sourced article that the club isn't after another forward, and this, which is Blackburn reporting what Pep has said to the press on the tour.

If this turned out to be wrong, it would be Pep bullshitting the press, not Blackburn being wrong.
The one thing we do know is Pep will never publically say he wants another player in case Txiki cant get another player.

What Pep says to the media on transfer rumours can be completely ignored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.