Cancelo

IN
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Milinkovic-Savic
Oodegaard
Oodegaard?
3ZMgkkW.gif

Big clubs sell big players at the right times.

We have been largely successful in doing that and the only time we fucked up was with Yaya imo.

The squad will rightly evolve, posters in here will use the word irreplaceable like confetti and the future will prove they where replaceable.
The past has alread proved that our very best players are replaceable.

Pep also proves time and again that team is more important than individuals. Although certain individuals can bring something very special. KDB and Haaland being current examples.

Got a horrible feeling Pep’s gunna use Gomez as a winger next year due to the lack of any links to forwards.

IMG_5183.png
I’m the last person who wants Bernardo to leave but honest to god. What a seriously bad take that is from Spitty.

Carragher should look up the word Xenophobic because that tweet fucking reeks of it.

A club approaches another club for a player. Offers both the club and player a lot of money to leave.

When has that ever been an issue when Liverpool have done that? The guys a fucking privileged ****.

View attachment 84146
I’m the last person who wants Bernardo to leave but honest to god. What a seriously bad take that is from Spitty.

Carragher should look up the word Xenophobic because that tweet fucking reeks of it.

A club approaches another club for a player. Offers both the club and player a lot of money to leave.

When has that ever been an issue when Liverpool have done that? The guys a fucking privileged ****.

I'm just sick of Sky's propaganda. Their mouthpieces go full Javier Tebas as soon as any new or proposed competition gain any traction.

View attachment 84146

I think its hilarious that clowns like Carragher and Neville think they, PL or Uefa are in any kind of position to tell the Saudi clubs how they should be allowed to spend their money. Its their money, they can do what the f*ck they want with it, your idiotic and xenophobic FFP rules that prevents investment and benefits owners taking the clubs money have zero jurisdiction there.
If the world had such a f*cking problem with the Middle East countries they could have taken a stand against them anytime during the last decades and not giving them billion after billion for their oil, instead of complaining when they later spend that money.

Last edited:
If Bernardo is leaving this summer then my preferred destination for him is the Saudi league. Much bigger fee for us, he wouldn't be going to a potential CL rival and it wouldn't matter if he tore up that league with stunning world class performances or jogged about barely going through the motions.

What's not to like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.