It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Been watching a big review on this lad during the 2023 season and really think we should get him...........

dominik szoboszlai

70m euros release clause as well!

I`m late to the party with this lad i know but after spending over an hour watching him on you tube last season and this season Pep would make him a world star imo!

If Bernardo is leaving this summer then my preferred destination for him is the Saudi league. Much bigger fee for us, he wouldn't be going to a potential CL rival and it wouldn't matter if he tore up that league with stunning world class performances or jogged about barely going through the motions.

What's not to like?
Exactly, if he's resolved to leave then taking the maximum cash in is best for us.

Got a horrible feeling Pep’s gunna use Gomez as a winger next year due to the lack of any links to forwards.
Not the worst idea as long as it’s that extra spot. Palmer has just been that, it’s apparently Bobb for next year. Personally I think Gomez is off, even just if a loan to “prove himself”. Burnley seems to makes far to much sense for him.

Are there any wingers worth chasing? We need at least 1, probably 2.

(Besides McAtee and Bobb)
For what we seem to want; Szoboszlai. Haaland's mate, 22, star for his club and country, CL experience, you name it. He has a release clause as well. He wants to move to the PL too :).

Seen some talk that Kovacic is Gundo replacement, not exactly the same type of player but apparently the replacement.

I never thought Kovacic was being brought in just for numbers but strange if it’s a direct one for Gundo, different players.

Seen some talk that Kovacic is Gundo replacement, not exactly the same type of player but apparently the replacement.

I never thought Kovacic was being brought in just for numbers but strange if it’s a direct one for Gundo, different players.
Sure, less of a goal threat, but it will allow whoever will be alongside him to play more forward, whether it's Kev or Phil, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.