It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It's hard to see Laporte going anywhere this summer unless its a loan with obligation to buy... 57m is A LOT
For a player of his quality, it isn't. Casemiro went for 60. At Man City, players get top-notch treatment. They get what they want, all support, etc. The least they can do in return is to expect us not to act like a charity and sell them for peanuts. They need to think about it before they ever sign for us. Otherwise, they can just run down their contracts, like Gundo, and that's ok. Juventus is interested in Laporte, so I reckon a loan with an obligation to buy. Probably not for 57m, but we shouldn't lower the price too much. He can always stay. Johnny and Josko can step into midfield. The same goes for Bernardo. He signed the extension with us in 2019, but since meeting his future wife in 2020, he has wanted a move away. That's fine, but this isn't charity, and as much as he has done for us, we have done for him. He can leave for the right price, probably 75-80m pounds. I hope all this talk about offering his services to Barcelona is rubbish because Barcelona cannot afford him. Unless he pays his own fee, that works too. Saudi is an option, and he can go there as well.

For a player of his quality, it isn't. Casemiro went for 60. At Man City, players get top-notch treatment. They get what they want, all support, etc. The least they can do in return is to expect us not to act like a charity and sell them for peanuts. They need to think about it before they ever sign for us. Otherwise, they can just run down their contracts, like Gundo, and that's ok. Juventus is interested in Laporte, so I reckon a loan with an obligation to buy. Probably not for 57m, but we shouldn't lower the price too much. He can always stay. Johnny and Josko can step into midfield. The same goes for Bernardo. He signed the extension with us in 2019, but since meeting his future wife in 2020, he has wanted a move away. That's fine, but this isn't charity, and as much as he has done for us, we have done for him. He can leave for the right price, probably 75-80m pounds. I hope all this talk about offering his services to Barcelona is rubbish because Barcelona cannot afford him. Unless he pays his own fee, that works too. Saudi is an option, and he can go there as well.
No top team are in need of a starting CB and therefore no one is paying 50-60m for Laporte this summer, unless a major movement happens around europe.

Rags want the the inter goalie inter want 60m the rags offer 39m! Think they can only go up another 1m if true they have 100m to spend without sales

Good for us, then. I would happily keep him. Unless this one comes to fruition:

Well, yes. I can totally see him stay, because no one is paying. I cannot see City letting him go on loan unless it's obligations to buy. They've still got to dump Cancelo first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.