It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

if utd are valuing lego head at 40m then 30m is laughable
Don't think the rags transfer dealings is a good reference point on whats good business. They usually value their unwanted players way too high, meaning nobody buys them, leading to them having a massive squad with overpaid and unhappy players they "can't" get rid off. In fact, we should be doing the exact opposite of what they are doing in almost all regards.

if utd are valuing lego head at 40m then 30m is laughable

Don't think anybody should be taking too much notice of what the rags value anything at.

Mount is their new saviour at £60 million with nobody else bidding .....

I guess the game of Gvardiol musical chairs is ending.

I wouldn't know what has gone on at Juventus that warranted the penalty, but the end result is they wouldn't be City's competitors in CL for a while. They aren't exactly bringing in a stellar cast, so Allegri will have to use all his powers as a coach to overcome the weakness in the squad. I don't think Allegri has been known for his coaching acumen.

Before Laporte's injury, he used to hit those cross-field passes to the right flank, with pace and accuracy. At the receiving end, Bernardo or Mahrez was there. It was beautiful and amazing. Laporte would do it over and over in a match. Unfortunately, after the injury, he hasn't done much of it. Guardiola has brought a lot more of the element of control to City's game, but Laporte probably doesn't want to stress the knee too much, either. Whenever there is a contact to his knee, he has a look of horror, understandably so. Despite all that, he was there and did it for City last season, and this season, as well.

i think the Laporte fee (if true of course) is all about book value for us (i`m sure that will be clear profit on the books now) and about squad space and wages to allow the Gvardiol deal to happen. Would be nice if we tried for Chiesa though as part of the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.