It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Id take either or both tbh.
Source isn’t all that, but if you look at the squad they already have Tchoameni, Camavinga, Bellingham, Valverde, Modric, Kroos and Ceballos (and Guler) for 3 spots, and they want to sign Mbappe. Makes sense to sell one of them to make some money. I’d take either of the two. Tchouameni would be more similar to Rice if we’re looking for a slightly more defensive minded player. Valverde obviously more attacking, but can play RW too which is a big plus if either Bernardo or Mahrez goes

Source isn’t all that, but if you look at the squad they already have Tchoameni, Camavinga, Bellingham, Valverde, Modric, Kroos and Ceballos (and Guler) for 3 spots, and they want to sign Mbappe. Makes sense to sell one of them to make some money. I’d take either of the two. Tchouameni would be more similar to Rice if we’re looking for a slightly more defensive minded player. Valverde obviously more attacking, but can play RW too which is a big plus if either Bernardo or Mahrez goes
I remember sam lee saying city were genuinely interested in tchoumeni in the year he moved but just too much money in the end as it was the same summer as grealish and potentially kane I believe

I'd be throwing Laporte, Cancelo and cash at the to get either. Valverde is an obvious fit, Tchouameni could be moulded into anything under pep.

Spanish international - peak years - multiple trophy success (when played), Yrs learning under Pep in an elite side. Seems cheap.
That fee Is a result of the Sulk Tax, moody Park Bench Lip equals low ball price to attract any suiters willing to take a chance on a disgruntled player.

I'd be throwing Laporte, Cancelo and cash at the to get either. Valverde is an obvious fit, Tchouameni could be moulded into anything under pep.

Forgot about Cancelo be a miracle we can find a buyer for him it be a loan move if we can get out the door for 20m I’d do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.