It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

But the Deliverance types on here keep crying about Txiki.

They can't all be wrong, can they?
I do not subscribe to the "we are moving too slow" hysteria. That said, players on holiday seems an unsatisfactory excuse in my opinion. Because byhere is the obvious question one can ask, are the players for other teams "who are strengthening whil moving out their surplus players" not on holidays? Since they are too. It's unconvincing to say we are moving slow because of holidays that don't seem to affect other teams.

We are moving slow because we have different constraints than other teams. Sounds a better answer to me.

I do not subscribe to the "we are moving too slow" hysteria. That said, players on holiday seems an unsatisfactory excuse in my opinion. Because byhere is the obvious question one can ask, are the players for other teams "who are strengthening whil moving out their surplus players" not on holidays? Since they are too. It's unconvincing to say we are moving slow because of holidays that don't seem to affect other teams.

We are moving slow because we have different constraints than other teams. Sounds a better answer to me.

Yeah, people being on holiday (players, DoFs and moneymen) is the most ridiculous and unbelievable reasoning.

I wonder how will the academy, and English football in general, adapt to no longer having " foreign" footballers in them
e.g. The 4 lads we sold to Southampton last season, Lavia, Bazunu, Edozie, Larios would not have been able to have played for our academy in the current rules.
Samuel Edozie?

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.