It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Really classy player and probably one of the most stylistically similar players to gundo.

Also watched the podcast where that quote was cited from and he mentions how he loves and adores gundogan and asked for his shirt one time if I’m not mistaken.

Newcastle are having “ffp” issues and need cash(not like they’re truly in need of it) to find their summer window. I wouldn’t be against testing the waters and bidding for Guimaraes.

Bruno is prob the next best player city could land, second to FDJ. Newcastle got him for an absolute bargain. One of my favorite non city players to watch.

THB isn't quite good enough for us but we get a decent fee, I wouldn't mind giving McAtee a fair go but again I doubt he will be affored much game time same with Cole Palmer. Same with Trafford. Lewis is promising showed encouraging signs he is worth keeping and he can fully make it at City.

It’s all subjective and it’s very difficult to judge young players. I disagree on THB - I think he’s class. I’ve watched plenty of England u21 and he’s often one of the best players, similarly for Burnley last season.

Macatee for me is the next most technical/ talented player after foden, but the again I don’t think any young player should be compared to foden. He’s a once in a generation talent.

If they’re good enough I don’t think age matters. I would like to see more of these too young prospects given a proper chance to shine now we’ve won it all.

It’s all subjective and it’s very difficult to judge young players. I disagree on THB - I think he’s class. I’ve watched plenty of England u21 and he’s often one of the best players, similarly for Burnley last season.

Macatee for me is the next most technical/ talented player after foden, but the again I don’t think any young player should be compared to foden. He’s a once in a generation talent.

If they’re good enough I don’t think age matters. I would like to see more of these too young prospects given a proper chance to shine now we’ve won it all.
We are stacked at CB and with the 'imminent' arrival of Gvardiol his chances are very slim to remote even if Laporte is sold this summer.

Really classy player and probably one of the most stylistically similar players to gundo.

Also watched the podcast where that quote was cited from and he mentions how he loves and adores gundogan and asked for his shirt one time if I’m not mistaken.

Newcastle are having “ffp” issues and need cash(not like they’re truly in need of it) to find their summer window. I wouldn’t be against testing the waters and bidding for Guimaraes.

Along with MacAllister,he would have been the most direct replacement for Gundo.

As it is....we have gone for similar,but with slightly more aggression as opposed to silkiness,in Kovacic.

This would have huge ramifications politically in the Gulf if we even began to sniff around Guimares...

Agree would love him here, just would be a political nightmare for Mansour and Khaldoon if we even broached the conversation

Not a chance he leaves there sadly, he is their standard bearer and the fans love him and he seems to feel the same.

Offering Laporte and Cancelo part exchange.
Having said that, Phil is an upgrade for pace energy and skill, just lacking experience and knowledge on Gundo.

What exactly is the plan on the RW? Surely can’t be running it back with Mahrez / Bernardo only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.