It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So Walker , Laporte , Mahrez are going

They’ve not left yet but they’ve basically got one foot out the door.

Walkers agreed personal terms with Bayern just need to agree a transfer fee with us.

Mahrez is just about us agreeing a transfer fee, as he’s agreed personal terms with the team he wants to join

Laporte is going for Gvardiol. With Gvardiol coming in there’s no room for another CB so Laporte is going from reports.

Bernardo I don’t see going. Unless PSG come in with 80 million

So it’s going to be

Laporte > Gvardiol
Walker > Pavard from reports
Mahrez > ?

I just don’t see how he doesn’t get his move after two summers of waiting and a new cycle in his personal life. Mendes has the Saudi offer and that’s pretty tasty. He can do two years there and go back to Benfica or a sunny Spanish city and still play at a high level. Small things, but the “please don’t go” from Grealish and the way Pep hugged him in Istambul are signs they knew what’s up. Of course it’s pending on a check coming in, but I fully believe it will this time. The club won’t block it

So Walker , Laporte , Mahrez are going

They’ve not left yet but they’ve basically got one foot out the door.

Walkers agreed personal terms with Bayern just need to agree a transfer fee with us.

Mahrez is just about us agreeing a transfer fee, as he’s agreed personal terms with the team he wants to join

Laporte is going for Gvardiol. With Gvardiol coming in there’s no room for another CB so Laporte is going from reports.

So it’s going to be

Laporte > Gvardiol
Walker > Pavard from reports
Mahrez > ?

I think if Walker and Mahrez leave this week, the club will say to Bernardo you are going nowhere unless an absolute ridiculous bid comes in.

The club don't have to do anything with Bernardo, he has 2 years left on his deal, is 28 and we will still get 40m for him next summer with one year left and nearly 30.

At the end of the day, the bids haven't been coming in for him, and if he thinks we will let him go for £50m or some other low-ball offer he can think again.

We cannot let Walker and Mahrez leave alongside Gundogan and likely Laporte AND Bernardo in the same window. There is simply not enough quality on the market to replace them all in one hit so therefore we will be weaker as a team and squad. In fact, I think it would lead us to maybe even panic buy or panic loan to make up numbers.

I find it incredible that some of you think our club (the best run club in the world as our trophies and dominance proves) have suddenly abandoned all their acumen and principles and are now playing the footballing equivalent of pin the tail on the donkey!

C'mon.....have a word and get a grip,people.
There will the equivalent of your post on every single page and yet I can see no change whatsoever and @richards30 the wobblers just carry on wobbling.

I think if Walker and Mahrez leave this week, the club will say to Bernardo you are going nowhere unless an absolute ridiculous bid comes in.

The club don't have to do anything with Bernardo, he has 2 years left on his deal, is 28 and we will still get 40m for him next summer with one year left and nearly 30.

At the end of the day, the bids haven't been coming in for him, and if he thinks we will let him go for £50m or some other low-ball offer he can think again.

We cannot let Walker and Mahrez leave alongside Gundogan and likely Laporte AND Bernardo in the same window. There is simply not enough quality on the market to replace them all in one hit so therefore we will be weaker as a team and squad. In fact, I think it would lead us to maybe even panic buy or panic loan to make up numbers.
So the club will tell Bernardo, oh you were just unlucky not to have made your mind up before your colleagues! Sounds plausible. Bernardo is probably the departure they were the most prepared for besides Gundogan.

There will the equivalent of your post on every single page and yet I can see no change whatsoever and @richards30 the wobblers just carry on wobbling.

It’s a discussion forum about transfers mate? Not one comment in here affects any plans the club has? The whole too cool old school crew who love buzz words like flappers, bedwetters etc is laughable when it’s obvious big changes are on the horizon and the fans are discussing it?

I find it incredible that some of you think our club (the best run club in the world as our trophies and dominance proves) have suddenly abandoned all their acumen and principles and are now playing the footballing equivalent of pin the tail on the donkey!

C'mon.....have a word and get a grip,people.
The tread should be retitled. I suggest

Its quiet 18. Wanna post your impression of Pingu

So the club will tell Bernardo, oh you were just unlucky not to have made your mind up before your colleagues! Sounds plausible. Bernardo is probably the departure they were the most prepared for besides Gundogan.

If the money doesn't come in mate he won't go and I would imagine the club will have said as much to him.

The club are not a charity, we won't sell for less than £60m/£70m.

Gundogan was out of contract anyway and Mahrez is 32 and and will likely attract £30m-£40m from Saudi (not that I agree with this transfer though, but I can see why the club would see it through).

Walker has thrown everyone off in my opinion, an unexpected move, but again he is 33 and only has one year left so I can see the club letting it happen.

Bernardo though, 28, 2 years left, prime of his career and one of the best number 10s in the game. It's £70m or your staying in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.