It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Aye

I posted tge squad as somemhere seem to think we have only.5 players when they panic over anyone possibly leaving

Walker goes we will replace
cancelo has been replaced by lewis
laporte goes - gvadiol
gundo - kovacic
mahrez and berny, I do think McAtee will be promoted to more game time and not a loan, and we will buy a replacement for at least one of them if either goes.

The drama queens though of bluemoon crack me up

I'd love to see a midfield 3 of

Rodri
KDB Mcatee

You would expect nothing less from Pep in public but in private he won’t always be happy flowers even with those above him. The most I can remember him saying publicly, and this was years ago, was that City needed to learn to close off transfers quicker.

I'll still happily go with believing what Pep says in public. Over what BM poster 4 says in response to poster 3 who agrees with Poster 2 who has exaggerated what Poster 1 assumed a side remark of a part of a Tolmie post meant.

I'll still happily go with believing what Pep says in public. Over what BM poster 4 says in response to poster 3 who agrees with Poster 2 who has exaggerated what Poster 1 assumed a side remark of a part of a Tolmie post meant.
That’s reasonable, but then if we like a bit of behind the scenes gossip, and most do if it’s from a good source, then why not take it on board. What City say and what they do aren’t always the same.

You would expect nothing less from Pep in public but in private he won’t always be happy flowers even with those above him. The most I can remember him saying publicly, and this was years ago, was that City needed to learn to close off transfers quicker.

It was widely reported how pissed off he was that City didn't sign Maguire. Which shows 1) he can & does get pissed off and 2) sometimes it's for the best

You have to imagine he's pissed off with the Gvardiol situation. We're now jetting off for preseason and he'd have liked him integrated. There's also the matter of losing four top class/world class squad members with barely a murmur of potential replacements.

So I agree, his outward displays aren't necessarily going to be how he feels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.