It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why are so many on here so obsessed with transfer info coming from Twitter accounts? Unless your a teenager or a halfwit following and posting info from these accounts on here Is actually ridiculous. Just about anyone could set up an account and start copying and pasting transfer crap all day.
That’s how you get famous on Twitter, for sure! ;)

what about this youth exodus?
its like we are collecting serious money to announce Mbappe, Gvardiol, Kimmich next week.

Why not sancho? It’s not clicking for him at United but I’m sure if we got him we could get the best out of him. He can play both sides and fits perfectly the profile of a ball retention winger that we need.

The gripe United fans have with sancho is because he’s not as incisive and all action as players like Antony, rashford and garnacho. He prefers to combine and build play like a wide playmaker like Grealish.

Yes, we know how he left but he was 16-17, young and wanted exposure to 1st team football which we couldn’t offer. Now he’s more established and mature and could really be a great fit for us. Only issue I see is wages. I don’t know what United were doing giving him that high of wages.

FFS hidden in plain site.

@tolmie's hairdoo I can only think of 1 reason why this has gone from done to tension..

A deal was initially agreed and then RB Leipzig wanted more cash like other clubs have tried to do with us before.

I will not be surprised to say City say FUCK OFF and walk away to teach Leipzig a lesson.

And with Dias, Stones, Akanji, Ake, Laporte.. can anyone really blame City?? We're already solid on CB's.. we don't really need 1 more especially with THB and Callum Doyle buybacks if they pan out.

The only thing I'm stressed about is midfield and wingers and shipping of Cancelo.. I would like to see 1 more addition there.

@tolmie's hairdoo I can only think of 1 reason why this has gone from done to tension..

A deal was initially agreed and then RB Leipzig wanted more cash like other clubs have tried to do with us before.

I will not be surprised to say City say FUCK OFF and walk away to teach Leipzig a lesson.

And with Dias, Stones, Akanji, Ake, Laporte.. can anyone really blame City?? We're already solid on CB's.. we don't really need 1 more especially with THB and Callum Doyle buybacks if they pan out.
Or it’s absolute bollox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.