It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I hate this type of arguments. No one wants to have two first teams. But if you think there is no problem with the squad we have right now, I don't know what to tell you. I assure Pep is not satisfied with the size of the squad now.

Right now, we have 13 players who can fight for a starting position. After those 13 players the quality drops significantly. If someone fron the future tells me that none of those 13 will get injured in the season, then sure our squad is good, but that is very unlikely.
I count 19 (and that's ignoring 1 or 2 who may fit nicely in), you're talking nonsense. Or perhaps playing too much Fifa '23.

You're missing the point.

In order to panic properly, you have to assume everyone who is linked with a move leaves, while every incoming transfer collapses.
And KdB, Haaland, Foden, Rodri, Stones & Dias all have career ending injuries picked up in the opening game?

Alvarez who hasn't played on the wing for us once?
You'll see him out on that side plenty of times in a match, there's nothing to say Pep wouldn't play him out there.

The number of midfielders who've played full back for us and vice versa despite "never playing there" should tell any City fan that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.