It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well if you want to trust to luck again that’s fine - because no matter how good the medical staff are, injuries happen. We didn’t get too many significant ones last season and hopefully we won’t this season.
Also, we have the same 25 man squad as others so not sure what you’re on about there.
My point is there is a new variable this season where the players could be regularly playing 100-105 minutes a game a couple of times a week and most people know that the longer the game goes on the more chance there is if “tiredness” injuries.
So, all I am suggesting is I think Pep can use the opportunity to rest some and give others minutes. Simples
you actually suggested pep doesn't use his subs properly, and i think our squad was not 25, we might of had a 25 man squad ,but considering one was kalvin and another was cancelo ,that left us with 23 after january , i think pep got it spot on, as for injuries ,shit happens not a lot we can do about that, but i think our medical staff kept a close eye on player levels and advised when to play and when to rest.

we very rarely go hell for leather, we are quite a slow build up team, and alot of our play "lets the ball do the work"

Is your name either of the following.
Victor in odennistua? Or
Victori no dennis tua? Or
Victorino dennistua? Or
Vic torino de nnistua?

You're name is as garbled as your post.
None of the above. I have a friend who has an important job behind the scenes at city. I can’t say who he is or what he does on here. When I asked him about his week off with the kids and all the usual gubbins, i turned to ask him about anything I should know about. Other than the almost done deal for Josko the other week( which he was right about). There is no other link to anyone apart from Olise. But it’s a vague interest.

Mattyb is probably the only other one I’d listen to mate.
think mcrjon was a proper "itk" ,who knows though,TH is an excellent poster as well ,i got the heads up for cancelo,i even got photos of him, that was a real scoop for me, but i wouldn't class myself as an itk, i work at the airport, and know people who work at signature(private jet terminal) so now and again(very rarely) i get to hear things.

also got to meet the team when they came back from istanbul, and got some quite unbelievable photos of me and a certain big eared cup :), which sadly i can't show off

think mcrjon was a proper "itk" ,who knows though,TH is an excellent poster as well ,i got the heads up for cancelo,i even got photos of him, that was a real scoop for me, but i wouldn't class myself as an itk, i work at the airport, and know people who work at signature(private jet terminal) so now and again(very rarely) i get to hear things.

also got to meet the team when they came back from istanbul, and got some quite unbelievable photos of me and a certain big eared cup :), which sadly i can't show off
Why did you want a photo of Lineker

i think the reason we seem to have so many "itks" this summer is, some people on twitter don't have real friends, they read some shite on twitter and pass it on as "i've been told" or a source has told me, as if they lead a windswept and interesting life

Or are simply pathetic attention-seeking cunts ?

i think pep was trying new things today... with a double pivot of kova and rodri. and then alvarez and haaland... which resulted in jack becoming isolated.
Yes. completely did away with the box midfield and we lacked presence behind haaland Because of it. Stones was supporting the right more and kova and rodri were double pivot.

we kept the ball superbly but had no where to go because of it. better when foden and kdb came on but id prefer to revert back to stones pushing in with rodri and kovacic playing gundogans role to create the box again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.