It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

here we go

i have just had a hint who we are going to buy, don't shoot the messenger ,my source riley the cat when i asked him who we are going to sign, he looked at me, went to lick his balls, realised he hasn't had any for years so licked his cock bag,i think its a cockbag,you actually cant see his cock but he has a sort of bag where his cock should be, the only cockbag i could think of is bruno ratface, so we are signing that **** from united.

think mcrjon was a proper "itk" ,who knows though,TH is an excellent poster as well ,i got the heads up for cancelo,i even got photos of him, that was a real scoop for me, but i wouldn't class myself as an itk, i work at the airport, and know people who work at signature(private jet terminal) so now and again(very rarely) i get to hear things.

also got to meet the team when they came back from istanbul, and got some quite unbelievable photos of me and a certain big eared cup :), which sadly i can't show off
mcrjon certainly was I seem to remember he ended up saying too much once and was in danger of having outed himself deleted the message and stopped posting , hopefully nothing serious.Could be mistaken thats what my memory tells me.

think mcrjon was a proper "itk" ,who knows though,TH is an excellent poster as well ,i got the heads up for cancelo,i even got photos of him, that was a real scoop for me, but i wouldn't class myself as an itk, i work at the airport, and know people who work at signature(private jet terminal) so now and again(very rarely) i get to hear things.

also got to meet the team when they came back from istanbul, and got some quite unbelievable photos of me and a certain big eared cup :), which sadly i can't show off

See this is the thing. You are exactly who the transfer forum needs. You will get actual real ITK info every now and again. Prob once every couple of years.

However for some odd reason people would then expect you to know about every transfer we do. This is the issue. No one knows about all deals.

Most forum members would get a snippet of info prob once. Like an airport worker, estate agent or maybe a taxi driver… These types are who the forum needs.

Not fake Fabrizios with the ‘I’ve been told‘ bull shit.
Ive been told we are in for striker, midfielder etc… or people who pipe up saying they get updates about all the players the media links us with… These are always just a bollocks post.

Put me down for a post like - ‘I’m an airport worker, heard a private jet might land today from Germany..’
That’s the shit we should focus on! Ha

I don’t know they have a better defence than arsenal when they are all fit and have got a good squad I think they could get be top 4 this season.

And I know they have spent £800m so they should be but Mudryk and nkunku are going to be serious talents in the league this year.
Add Jackson, Enzo and Raheem, Chelsea look strong to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.