It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don’t shoot the messenger but,
I’ve just had some information off a very well connected person, who’s very high up with the Camelot group. Anyway he’s informed me that this Wednesday “it could be you”.

Enciso, eh? I wonder if that is a story that might be about to grow legs. Makes a lot of sense to my transfer-conspiracy-addled brain.

Now my theory is, he could replacee Alvarez - who we understand is Bayern's backup plan for Kane. I'd then assume we got a tasty passing midfielder. And possibly even one, two more. Because you could throw Phillips on that plane.

And then everyone is happy. The art is getting people to where they are needed. We would prefer a forward with more pace / flair. Alvarez gets the starting slot - he can get goals and do the work for Bayern. Philips could be their "proper" number 6. And we'd snap their hands off if they offered us a certain 'unwanted' unique inside-fb/midfielder who is currently as close as they have to a 6.

And then... hmm. One more, teeny, UEFA thin mint (player)?

Enciso, eh? I wonder if that is a story that might be about to grow legs. Makes a lot of sense to my transfer-conspiracy-addled brain.

Now my theory is, he could replacee Alvarez - who we understand is Bayern's backup plan for Kane. I'd then assume we got a tasty passing midfielder. And possibly even one, two more. Because you could throw Phillips on that plane.

And then everyone is happy. The art is getting people to where they are needed. We would prefer a forward with more pace / flair. Alvarez gets the starting slot - he can get goals and do the work for Bayern. Philips could be their "proper" number 6. And we'd snap their hands off if they offered us a certain 'unwanted' unique inside-fb/midfielder who is currently as close as they have to a 6.

And then... hmm. One more, teeny, UEFA thin mint (player)?
Pep adores Alvarez, and he signed a new contract this year. Don't be ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.