It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

i got hammered for pointing this out yesterday when many stated the same and now wanted the academy lads to all play and it didnt matter now what happened going forward? Its not how big businesses and certainly not big teams do?

We all know our club think differently than say me and few others on here, as in being relax this season after what we have achieved since pep been here.

Now answer this are we going to win the the league every year?

Are we going to win a trophy every year ?

Are we going going to finish in the the champs league every year?

What I think is totally different to what our club thinks will be run which is the best in the business..

Football is Cyclical Pep will leave we will fall back into the pack plus the amount of top teams in the premier with top managers and with money who have top sensible people at the top is more than ever..

We have been spoiled our standards for a good season now is winning the league.

I'm saying I'm happy for a season where we "just" finish top four when you can see it's going to be difficult season this season after what Pep has referred to a few times, "we have reached the top of the mountain" "we are now back at the bottom"..

We all know our club think differently than say me and few others on here, as in being relax this season after what we have achieved since pep been here.

Now answer this are we going to win the the league every year?

Are we going to win a trophy every year ?

Are we going going to finish in the the champs league every year?

What I think is totally different to what our club thinks will be run which is the best in the business..

Football is Cyclical Pep will leave we will fall back into the pack plus the amount of top teams in the premier with top managers and with money who have top sensible people at the top is more than ever..

We have been spoiled our standards for a good season now is winning the league.

I'm saying I'm happy for a season where we "just" finish top four when you can see it's going to be difficult season this season after what Pep has referred to a few times, "we have reached the top of the mountain" "we are now back at the bottom"..

The standard now for the club is at least one trophy a season though mate? Its the winning and competitive mentality that confuses me on here as life its self is a competition let alone sport? Its about staying at the top for the owner, our shareholders now, sponsors etc plus being an elite club now?

But you’d be happy if we kept on winning surely.

Any normal fans will be happy but also realize that it will not last forever.

I'm grateful for every throphy we gain in present because i know the football is cyclic in nature, there will be a time our club will be at lowest point again in the future and i will be in there to keep supporting them.

You can want to win and want academy players to be given the chance; they are not mutually exclusive. I would be happy with the purchase of an elite central midfielder, but I also want McAtee, Bobb and Palmer to pick up game time. Anyone thinking that one academy player picking up minutes in every game is going to suddenly destroy our legacy and stop us winning anything going forward is deluded. Nobody has, at any point, suggested that Gomez, Palmer, McAtee, Bobb, Lewis should play every game together.

Nobody could have foreseen the issue with Paqueta, but thank goodness we discovered it before he signed. We don't know if we really missed out on Declan Rice - we certainly didn't pursue it with desperation. Jude Bellingham is possibly the one that got away but we will see how his career pans out. Personally, I would prefer Camavinga, but I doubt he will ever be sold.

Julien Laurens, a French journalist, has stated that Jeremy Doku will be coming to us - hopefully so. I would be very happy for him and Cole to compete for the RW slot. I think Bobb is a more central attacking player, so he and McAtee would be my choices for the position behind Haaland. With Phil, KDB and Alvarez, I don't think we need to buy for that particular position. The key one is then that third centre mid with Rodri and Kovacic, assuming Phillips is not the man. I would like him to be , but until he plays regularly, it is impossible to judge.

I'm grateful for every throphy we gain in present because i know the football is cyclic in nature, there will be a time our club will be at lowest point again in the future and i will be in there to keep supporting them.

I use to tell United fans that nothing lasts for ever.

I’m sure most supporters support their team till the day they die.

It would still be great if we could keep winning for a bit longer. 8-)

Knowing City we'll sell Palmer and leave it too late to find a replacement, and fuck the 30m valuation, every other club are acting like dicks with their valuation of players, we should do the same. 40m plus if he is to go

I use to tell United fans that nothing lasts for ever.

I’m sure most supporters support their team till the day they die.

It would still be great if we could keep winning for a bit longer. 8-)

Hopefully our domination will keep longer enough to finally surpass the rags in overall title gained.

And also the rags will be relegated again in my lifetime :D

The standard now for the club is at least one trophy a season though mate? Its the winning and competitive mentality that confuses me on here as life its self is a competition let alone sport? Its about staying at the top for the owner, our shareholders now, sponsors etc plus being an elite club now?
It's not "the standard" (whatever that means) but an expectation from some fans. The club itself will consider it a blank starting slate for the season and we'll see where we go from there. Personally I wouldn't have it any other way, who doesn't want competition? Would you really want us to be Celtic?

This ^

Football goes in cycles that's just a fact, when we were shit and the rags were winning for fun under the pisscan no one could see the drop off that was coming.

Enjoy the titles, revel in them because one day it won't be like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.