It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Knowing City we'll sell Palmer and leave it too late to find a replacement, and fuck the 30m valuation, every other club are acting like dicks with their valuation of players, we should do the same. 40m plus if he is to go
That isn't knowing City, that is knowing a warped version of our team that suits your own emotions. We are the most successful sports business of the last decade and that does not happen in a world in which your point is reality.

The standard now for the club is at least one trophy a season though mate? Its the winning and competitive mentality that confuses me on here as life its self is a competition let alone sport? Its about staying at the top for the owner, our shareholders now, sponsors etc plus being an elite club now?

Oh yeah the club has high standards Soriano said when he came that we should be target an average of 2 trophies a year!

It me I'm happy I know what we have done last few years is not normal! I'm prepared for when we win nothing for a season or two but as long as we compete for all trophies I'll be fine..

It's not "the standard" (whatever that means) but an expectation from some fans. The club itself will consider it a blank starting slate for the season and we'll see where we go from there. Personally I wouldn't have it any other way, who doesn't want competition? Would you really want us to be Celtic?
Might as well be.

Not at all, I just think it will be a mighty task to start the ball rolling on another target with only two weeks left, since the Paqueta one fell through. As regards Doku, I've heard nothing about a bid being put in
Happens all the time in the last 2 weeks of the window, as players start moving. No problem finding a new target, if we want to.

i got hammered for pointing this out yesterday when many stated the same and now wanted the academy lads to all play and it didnt matter now what happened going forward? Its not how big businesses and certainly not big teams do?
You got hammered more because you want 30 new players every summer, irrelevant of how well we’ve done the season before.

You have always had shiny new toy syndrome. It gets particularly bad in mid August should we not have bought each and every target.

We‘re in unchartered waters as you can’t ask Tolmie if he’s heard anything 15 times a day,

Patience!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.