It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah im not denying any of that! He's obviously brilliant, but I can totally admit my viewpoint comes from that as a fan, not a businessman...and what's wrong with that? Would be weird if I was wired the other way! I do think there is a place for sentimentality in football though. I strongly believe emotion plays a huge part in football because its built around people. Academy lads breaking is something that can motivate a whole club. Sometimes, I feel, that can (should?) override business. Khaldoon, apparently, feels the same way re Cole.
Khaldoon is Ferran's boss, isn't he?
He may have had reservations about letting Cole go, but he will have sanctioned it

My best mate holds the CEO position at County. He's from a pure business back ground and never worked in football till Mark bought the club. His whole purpose at the club is to firefight losses and temper the demands and expectations of the owner. I think every club bar Chelsea and the Rags have a Sorriano.
It's a shame to see Palmer go, but we're not offering him a 7 year deal. i feel for the lad, but I don't think his lethargic style helps him. Only time will tell on the lad as a footballer, but he's set for life now.
Feel for him?

He's getting a pay rise guaranteed for seven years, he's sorted.

All for being not very good too. Woe is him.

With Mcatee seemingly close to joining Sheff utd, I can't help but feel that we're getting rid of too many players. I imagine our bench will have seven players on it because who else fills those positions left by Palmer and Mcatee?

Would of loved McAtee to stay but unfortunately i cant see Pep giving him the required minutes, especially with Nunes coming in.

I'm just glad hes not sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.