It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So… all this money we’ve saved must be going towards someone. Never say never on deadline day, we only have to agree a fee & sign a provisional intent to sign document. He can do his medical next week as an example.
Not saying we are buying someone, but I suspect we are trying.

Would of loved McAtee to stay but unfortunately i cant see Pep giving him the required minutes, especially with Nunes coming in.

I'm just glad hes not sold.
Hopefully it gives him chance to shine in the Premier, he will get a lot more game time than he would with us, so fingers crossed this will be the making of him.

That'll be the incomings done, just Cancelo to leave now.

Transparent as ever from Barca to leave it until deadline day

If phillips can do it surely one of us can doi
With Mcatee seemingly close to joining Sheff utd, I can't help but feel that we're getting rid of too many players. I imagine our bench will have seven players on it because who else fills those positions left by Palmer and Mcatee?
Surely one of us can sit on the bench with Phillips & take turns with him giving the refreshments out to the team at ht .

Paqueta, as Moyes is whinging about players potentially going having to play tonight against Luton. I know I'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.