It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can only speak for myself as a player but I've never wanted to play for Real Madrid. And I'm shit.
I remember telling my Manager, Spenny that if Real came calling, I didn’t want to know. My loyalty to Springhead AFC third team was very much appreciated. Even though my path to the first team was blocked by players who could run and kick a ball straight.

I remember telling my Manager, Spenny that if Real came calling, I didn’t want to know. My loyalty to Springhead AFC third team was very much appreciated. Even though my path to the first team was blocked by players who could run and kick a ball straight.
Respect.

Teams need people to not run too sometimes and the element of surprise when you kick a ball is an often overlooked bonus of any game.

Super league cash

Yep Madrid and Barcelona will get a billion each if the super league gets the go ahead!

Now does a top player want to play in a league with only 3/4 top teams? Also most top players always mention winning the champs league is the pinnacle!

Also football authorities could ban players playing in that super league playing for there international teams!

Yep Madrid and Barcelona will get a billion each if the super league gets the go ahead!

Now does a top player want to play in a league with only 3/4 top teams? Also most top players always mention winning the champs league is the pinnacle!

Also football authorities could ban players playing in that super league playing for there international teams!
Not a chance Haaland goes to the super league yet. He’d have to change his ringtone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.