It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think many PL fans realise (or if they do, don't accept) the lure of Real Madrid, and I think that too many City fans rely on the mistaken belief that Haaland is a City fan.
Real is widely recognised as being the biggest club in World football, and I doubt that there's many players who would turn them down if they came knocking.
It won't just be about money... Haaland knows Real Madrid want him, and I fully expect that he will move there at some point. Hopefully later rather than sooner, but the simple truth is that he won't be with City for any longer than his dad/agent want him to be.

Yeah think most fans think he be off to Madrid but in 2/3 years time! If the new super league has started up will want to go to a club who ain't in champs league when all players dream of winning it?!

I don't think many PL fans realise (or if they do, don't accept) the lure of Real Madrid, and I think that too many City fans rely on the mistaken belief that Haaland is a City fan.
Real is widely recognised as being the biggest club in World football, and I doubt that there's many players who would turn them down if they came knocking.
It won't just be about money... Haaland knows Real Madrid want him, and I fully expect that he will move there at some point. Hopefully later rather than sooner, but the simple truth is that he won't be with City for any longer than his dad/agent want him to be.
Pep has a similar kind of pull

There was a rumour last night Haaland was going to Brokealona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now even if they wanted to sign him what they paying with? Magic beans?????

Last I heard they were selling grass from the pitch!!!
I think the only reason these rumours have started is because Madrid can’t buy Mbappe and Haaland, therefore the Spanish press have made up Barca might get him so that La Liga becomes relevant again.

There’s no chance Barca could afford him, even if he wanted to go there and play with Ferran Torres and Eric Garcia.

I can only speak for myself as a player but I've never wanted to play for Real Madrid. And I'm shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.