It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

And now you're gonna believe me ;)

Paul Hardcastle is clearing his throat...

I’m assuming the rag links are just to delay (wrong word choice admittedly) the inevitable and to make it seem like there’s still a race.

Not sure you can ‘enter’ a race so late in the day.

They briefed yesterday they have multiple targets for midfield and don't have the cash for all.

They never did.
Rabiot, Laimer and Tielemans all available on 'free' transfers. Hope they don't get either of the latter two, thankfully Laimer looks likely to follow Bundesliga tradition and join Bayern on a free as he'd be perfect for them.

Rabiot, Laimer and Tielemans all available on 'free' transfers. Hope they don't get either of the latter two, thankfully Laimer looks likely to follow Bundesliga tradition and join Bayern on a free as he'd be perfect for them.

Laimer is going to Bayern isnt he mate?

Tielemens in fairness would be an excellent signing on a free and i can see them going for mount as well.
Yeah he's basically a more dynamic Thiago with added goals and the ability to stay fit for extended periods. Would rather see him go elsewhere and wouldn't mind him here if Silky goes and he can accept being rotated.
Mount is very overrated and will cost a lot, hope they go down that road.

Yeah he's basically a more dynamic Thiago with added goals and the ability to stay fit for extended periods. Would rather see him go elsewhere and wouldn't mind him here if Silky goes and he can accept being rotated.
Mount is very overrated and will cost a lot, hope they go down that road.
Tielemans is a slow bastard. If he goes Liverpool, their press goes completely
I would love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.