It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Tielemans is a slow bastard. If he goes Liverpool, their press goes completely
I would love it
Their press is already gone. Stick him in midfield with a couple of dynamic players and his pace is no issue, as Rodri's isn't for us.

Tielemens in fairness would be an excellent signing on a free and i can see them going for mount as well.
I honestly couldn’t be less worried about them if they went for Tielemens on a free. Every time I watch him the guy is blowing out of his arse. There’ll be no ‘heavy metal’ football with him in their midfield. I’d be genuinely happy if they got him over somebody else.

I honestly couldn’t be less worried about them if they went for Tielemens on a free. Every time I watch him the guy is blowing out of his arse. There’ll be no ‘heavy metal’ football with him in their midfield. I’d be genuinely happy if they got him over somebody else.
I agree,another powder puff type.The only consistent thing about him is his inconsistency.

We need a bit more power,energy and tenacity to call on.....that isn't Tielmans.

They briefed yesterday they have multiple targets for midfield and don't have the cash for all.

They never did.

They being linked now to a couple of Brighton players! We know they won’t be selling for peanuts and they stick to the fee! So they’ll want around 80m+ for either of there two midfielders Caicedo or MacAlister..

They more likely get Maderson and Mount on a free and it be reported as a masterstroke..

I like to think Bellingham watched that last night and thought '...mmm - joining Erling AND beating Bayern as well... I'll have some of that!'

Unfortunately Bellingham only wants to play for a team with “passion, honour and reputation“ so we have been ruled out. Devastated as sadly we quite obviously do not fit that criteria.

The fact we just beat the bild loving Munich team I’m sure has no say in the reporting.

Unfortunately Bellingham only wants to play for a team with “passion, honour and reputation“ so we have been ruled out. Devastated as sadly we quite obviously do not fit that criteria.

The fact we just beat the bild loving Munich team I’m sure has no say in the reporting.

Perfect! It’s almost like everyone has copied a pasted last tests Haaland articles from this time last year and just changed the name haha

There's nothing quite like German rage and self-righteous indignation to bring a smile?

Bild you say?

More Bilge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.