It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That deal was done to keep everyone happy. Bernie owes us nothing and 50m is a steal for him.

Where he goes?

PSG? - don’t really see that appealing to them in terms of being closer to home

Barca - They are broke but we could negotiate a deal with them.

Real - don’t see it with everything going on.

Athletico - Maybe?

Benfica - a stretch but are we up to something.

Girona - Throw in a wild card, think we’d get slated if this happened.
I think theres a fair chance he stays for 2 years and goes to Benfica for nothing, for his last club. If he goes to any other club for 50 mill they'll want a good 4 years out of him and he might miss out on getting to Bemfica.When I say fair chance at a guess maybe 25%.

Tolmie said we are expecting 200m coming in and wouldn’t be surprised if someone not expected left because of that figure.

If Walker goes to Saudi for 40m and Bernie is off for 50m I’m sure that takes us up to 200m with other sales.
Bernardo 50

Cancelo 40

Kalvin 30

Walker 30

Youth outgoings some odd 40mil

Maybe Alvarez out

That deal was done to keep everyone happy. Bernie owes us nothing and 50m is a steal for him.

Where he goes?

PSG? - don’t really see that appealing to them in terms of being closer to home

Barca - They are broke but we could negotiate a deal with them.

Real - don’t see it with everything going on.

Athletico - Maybe?

Benfica - a stretch but are we up to something.

Girona - Throw in a wild card, think we’d get slated if this happened.
This has been his problem for years!

PSG can afford him, but he’s already won the French league.

Maybe a Milan based club?

I also wouldn’t be surprised if we say to Ortega he has a serious chance of being first choice and he signs a new deal. Might have the same years on it but a wage increase and commitment for another year.

It has been mentioned that the plan was for him to start this season as no 1 until Ederson was unbelievable in the inter game.
Kinda harsh on eddie there, it was the full CL run he was unbelievable and changed minds.

I don’t want to seem harsh but….
I’d be over the moon to swap Bernardo for Paquetta
Bernardo is fantastic, but doesn’t want to be here and we’ve had his best years now.
I think Paquetta is a big more direct and want to join us this summer
some of the through balls he plays would have Haaland licking his lips

Seems Bernardo finally get his move afterall.

Hope some of the fans finally accepted that the man is not going to finish his career at City sadly.

Don't share his tweets on this forum please. He buggered off after being called out for this crap. Being in a group of other wannabe ITK doesn't give any of them more credence.

"Had DM saying Kovacic stretchered from training to hospital, bad one. I can’t back up the person who told me, but they’re from a National paper, and since backed up by another solid source."

PSG doubt it
Leversolona has sold everything, i doubt they would have enough money
Madrid is too stacked
Benfica maybe with the rumored for 50mil+bernardo for Neves
barcelo(a)na are trying to lowball us over Cancelo, so i'd tell them to do one!

With Neves attracting suitors (the dippers have been mentioned) i hope we'd be trying to make this deal happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.