It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

dont think Paulinha has the 'on the ball' playmaking we need from the #6, great ball winner and covers every blade though. Bruno G just a smarter player for me (think Gundo in the 6)
Hugely insulting to Gundo that. I think Guimares is bang average but a fan favourite with the geordies. Joelinton seems more influential to them than Guimares which is really saying something

I don’t want to seem harsh but….
I’d be over the moon to swap Bernardo for Paquetta
Bernardo is fantastic, but doesn’t want to be here and we’ve had his best years now.
I think Paquetta is a big more direct and want to join us this summer
some of the through balls he plays would have Haaland licking his lips
Wow. Did you watch Bernardo last night? You clearly didn’t watch him last year against Madrid.

Hugely insulting to Gundo that. I think Guimares is bang average but a fan favourite with the geordies. Joelinton seems more influential to them than Guimares which is really saying something
more how you play the role with his skillset rather than at Gundos level. anticipation, playmaking over tackling etc

Wow. Did you watch Bernardo last night? You clearly didn’t watch him last year against Madrid.
I love Bernardo but every year is the same thing
So it’s time to move on and replace at end of season
If he wanted a five year deal I’d give it to him, but it’s clear he doesn’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.