It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don’t want to seem harsh but….
I’d be over the moon to swap Bernardo for Paquetta
Bernardo is fantastic, but doesn’t want to be here and we’ve had his best years now.
I think Paquetta is a big more direct and want to join us this summer
some of the through balls he plays would have Haaland licking his lips
I presume you mean lose.

The move is being engineered already. Cancelo and Bernardo to Barca for probably 75/80m. Barca have plenty of talents we could be interested in and I wouldnt be surprised if they end up shifting more of their deadwood to Saudi etc for fees that allows them to just give us the cash.

Its in Citys interest to just get the deal done early, Euros is a pain in the arse so we will want to get the deal sorted and have the funds to go after Paqueta or whoever it maybe.

Usual berny bullshit.

He signed a deal tgat takes him up to the age 32.
He has always said he wants to go back to venfica at the age of 32
He said last summer whem extending tgat signing for someone else would meam a 4-5. year deal nd tgat wpuld.mess with his plan to go home at 32.

every year same bollocks every year he repeats his aim concerning benfica

Not convinced Bruno G is a good fit. Paqueta I can see. Both would be a mistake.
I can appreciate that opinion, yet a feasible alternative to Rodri must be found. We cannot persist playing him in every single game, and when he is absent we are a shadow of ourselves. Put simply, our season would arguably collapse around our ears if he had a prolonged spell on the sidelines. Those two already form two-thirds of their national midfield, and they are smart enough to play either with Rodri or in his absence. Funding them in one window, however, might require the loss of either Bernardo and others or maybe even de Bruyne. No pressure on them if they come then...

The move is being engineered already. Cancelo and Bernardo to Barca for probably 75/80m. Barca have plenty of talents we could be interested in and I wouldnt be surprised if they end up shifting more of their deadwood to Saudi etc for fees that allows them to just give us the cash.

Its in Citys interest to just get the deal done early, Euros is a pain in the arse so we will want to get the deal sorted and have the funds to go after Paqueta or whoever it maybe.

Has there is even someone we would be interested? Maybe Balde

I can appreciate that opinion, yet a feasible alternative to Rodri must be found. We cannot persist playing him in every single game, and when he is absent we are a shadow of ourselves. Put simply, our season would arguably collapse around our ears if he had a prolonged spell on the sidelines. Those two already form two-thirds of their national midfield, and they are smart enough to play either with Rodri or in his absence. Funding them in one window, however, might require the loss of either Bernardo and others or maybe even de Bruyne. No pressure on them if they come then...

What about that Phillips at West Ham? Can’t get a game so think we’d be able to get him for a decent fee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.