It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I see you are very conservative. Well I am more aggressive. I want to win all trophies. I am not interested in just pushing KDB, I am also interested in winning all the trophies. So Musiala/Wirtz added to this team, is a must for me.
If you mean realistic, then, yes, guilty as charged. Some players are simply unavailable and some would prefer to remain in their own countries; we're also restricted in the amount we can spend.

we're also restricted in the amount we can spend.
Given the direction of FFP/PSR, I think our spending power is going up, whether we will take advantage of this benefit, is another thing.
Some players are simply unavailable and some would prefer to remain in their own countries;
Still got to probe and unsettle them, like they usually do with our players. If they are not available, then at least we would have tried.

I want CITY to keep dominating. Keep dominating the PREMIER LEAGUE and then go dominate the CHAMPS LEAGUE.I want us to have a DEATH GRIB on the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I want us to bring fear to all. I want us to batter teams to a pulp.

The Madrid game made me very ****. We were better than those ****. Yet the better team still went out. I do not want that kind of mistake ever. I do not want slim margins of winning anymore. I want to batter teams within 90minutes. I want to make them hopeless before they even step foot on the pitch.

Given the direction of FFP/PSR, I think our spending power is going up, whether we will take advantage of this benefit, is another thing.

Still got to probe and unsettle their parent teams, like they usually do with our players. If they are not available, then at least we would have tried.

I want CITY to keep dominating. Keep dominating the PREMIER LEAGUE and then go dominate the CHAMPS LEAGUE.I want us to have a DEATH GRIB on the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I want us to bring fear to all. I want us to batter teams to a pulp.

The Madrid game made me very ****. We were better than those ****. Yet the better team still want out. I do not want that kind of mistake ever. I do not want slim margins of winning anymore. I want to batter teams within 90minutes. I want to make them hopeless before they even step foot on the pitch.
Jolly good. Admire your chutzpah, but I'll make do with two derby wins!

I just cant believe at all in these Musiala links.

There is absolutely no way Bayern sells one of their best young players, they will likely build the team aroubd him.

Tolmie is being misled or joking.
Musiala tells Bayern he’s not going to sign a new contract they will at some point have to make a decision.

Was my immediate thought but they have Mbappe and Endrick going there.

Bernado is a steal at 50m but they are so deep in the midfield.

Can’t see it being Cancelo as he’s very pro Barca. But it could be.

I’d have a sneaky bet on Ortega or even Dias.
I'd give them a firm no on either...

Still got to probe and unsettle them, like they usually do with our players. If they are not available, then at least we would have tried.

The Madrid game made me very ****. We were better than those ****. Yet the better team still went out. I do not want that kind of mistake ever. I do not want slim margins of winning anymore. I want to batter teams within 90minutes. I want to make them hopeless before they even step foot on the pitch.
That won't happen in the Champions La Liga...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.