It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think Phillips will leave and i would think we'd bring in a top left back too.

I'd like to see Foden move to midfield, especially now we know how good Alvarez is.

Then why not bring some of the loanees come back and continue their education?

Tommy Doyle and Callum Doyle have both been out for a couple of seasons, let's bring them back to learn and develop in how to play our way, our way of doing thing and they'll be training with top players every day. They may not get a lot of minutes but after a year we can evaluate their progress better and see if they have a future with us.

Most players coming in need about a year to settle so with the depth of squad we already have, why not save some money and give our talented youngsters a chance first.
The whole pyramid of City teams "play our way" they were training with the first team squad before they went on loan As much as I'm loathed to say it they aren't good enough for us but will have a great career and are PL players

Anyone else feel like we're missing a few names?

We are quite likely losing Cancelo, Bernardo, Gundogan, Phillips & LAPORTE.

And we're being linked with...Bellingham, Viega...tenuously Kovacic and Gvardiol and that's it?

If anything we need 1 or 2 more than we have now, so it should be something like 5 out, 6 or 7 in.
"Anyone else panicking before the window is even open?"

"Anyone else panicking before the window is even open?"

Is there anything more tedious than someone asking a pretty normal question and being met with “oh my god don’t panic you flapper!!!!!!!”

The whole pyramid of City teams "play our way" they were training with the first team squad before they went on loan As much as I'm loathed to say it they aren't good enough for us but will have a great career and are PL players
Yeah but for the last two seasons they've both been playing for a couple of different clubs and doing things differently.

Both are highly rated and i've spoken to people who think Callum Doyle is going to be a top player.

We think all these other young kids who are being linked to us are the answer, why aren't our own?

Is there anything more tedious than someone asking a pretty normal question and being met with “oh my god don’t panic you flapper!!!!!!!”
Yes there is - people who ask tedious, hypothetical, leading questions in order to imply the club isn't doing enough.
The season isn't even over and you are wondering why we aren't PUBLICLY after a whole new team of players - after assuming certain players will leave despite it not even seeming likely (Phillips especially).

Got a feeling we might be forced into selling Cancelo and Laporte within England.

Cancelo is currently a FIFA World XI footballer, no way are we selling him for less than £50m/£60m. Can anyone in Europe pay that?

Same with Laporte, can see us wanting £50m but will likely accept £40m. More likely to get that from the PL than abroad where loans and loans with options to buy seem to be the go to at the moment.

There is £100m in value with those two footballers and I know we won't want to make the Zinchenko/ Jesus mistake but it's whether we back ourselves to remain competitive and treat business as business.
Give em Tottenham we get beat twice a year anyway and they won't win jack shit

Got a feeling we might be forced into selling Cancelo and Laporte within England.

Cancelo is currently a FIFA World XI footballer, no way are we selling him for less than £50m/£60m. Can anyone in Europe pay that?

Same with Laporte, can see us wanting £50m but will likely accept £40m. More likely to get that from the PL than abroad where loans and loans with options to buy seem to be the go to at the moment.

There is £100m in value with those two footballers and I know we won't want to make the Zinchenko/ Jesus mistake but it's whether we back ourselves to remain competitive and treat business as business.
I'd sell them to English sides if it gets us the most money and the players agree. Let them go to Arsenal even. If it allows us to strengthen more than they do then we are still positioned to win the league.

Yes there is - people who ask tedious, hypothetical, leading questions in order to imply the club isn't doing enough.
The season isn't even over and you are wondering why we aren't PUBLICLY after a whole new team of players - after assuming certain players will leave despite it not even seeming likely (Phillips especially).

How the fuck did you manage to conclude I think the clubs not doing enough by simply pointing out transfer rumours are a bit dry?

Where did I say anything about being after players publicly??

It seems like you’ve taken offence to me saying Phillips might go and have decided to be a massive prick about it.

No one is panicking, no one is criticising the club. It’s a post on a forum for transfer rumours pointing out there’s not many transfer rumours.

No one will pay for Cancelo and Laporte wants out of England! It is always what a player wants! Zin Sterling and Jesus wanted arsenal and Chelsea

Anyone else feel like we're missing a few names?

We are quite likely losing Cancelo, Bernardo, Gundogan, Phillips & LAPORTE.

And we're being linked with...Bellingham, Viega...tenuously Kovacic and Gvardiol and that's it?

If anything we need 1 or 2 more than we have now, so it should be something like 5 out, 6 or 7 in.
Not if pep has a plan to play Alvarez more regularly. I hope we don’t overbuy and leave him seeing action as a sub only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.