It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Got a feeling we might be forced into selling Cancelo and Laporte within England.

Cancelo is currently a FIFA World XI footballer, no way are we selling him for less than £50m/£60m. Can anyone in Europe pay that?

Same with Laporte, can see us wanting £50m but will likely accept £40m. More likely to get that from the PL than abroad where loans and loans with options to buy seem to be the go to at the moment.

There is £100m in value with those two footballers and I know we won't want to make the Zinchenko/ Jesus mistake but it's whether we back ourselves to remain competitive and treat business as business.

PSG is the big hope for Cancelo with Hakimi in serious legal trouble.

He’s the kind of player who’d love to piss about and win easy trophies in a 1 team league where 9/10 teams won’t have the players to take advantage of him playing wherever he wants.

Not if pep has a plan to play Alvarez more regularly. I hope we don’t overbuy and leave him seeing action as a sub only.

He’s on target to play nearly 50 games in his first season in Europe Id say he’s being used a lot.

We’ve only started 17 players in the league this season and that includes Cancelo, I think the closest club to us has started 20.

We probably need one or 2 more to get back to the squad size we had in 2017/18/19.

Anyone else feel like we're missing a few names?

We are quite likely losing Cancelo, Bernardo, Gundogan, Phillips & LAPORTE.

And we're being linked with...Bellingham, Viega...tenuously Kovacic and Gvardiol and that's it?

If anything we need 1 or 2 more than we have now, so it should be something like 5 out, 6 or 7 in.
Yes. We're light now imo, losing more than we bring in can't happen I hope.

He’s on target to play nearly 50 games in his first season in Europe Id say he’s being used a lot.

We’ve only started 17 players in the league this season and that includes Cancelo, I think the closest club to us has started 20.

We probably need one or 2 more to get back to the squad size we had in 2017/18/19.
Didn’t realise he was involved in 50 games. I would still like to see him starting more games. He changed that Munich match once he came on for Kev. Not that we were not doing ok beforehand. His press helps city so much he needs to be starting imo.

Got a feeling we might be forced into selling Cancelo and Laporte within England.

Cancelo is currently a FIFA World XI footballer, no way are we selling him for less than £50m/£60m. Can anyone in Europe pay that?

Same with Laporte, can see us wanting £50m but will likely accept £40m. More likely to get that from the PL than abroad where loans and loans with options to buy seem to be the go to at the moment.

There is £100m in value with those two footballers and I know we won't want to make the Zinchenko/ Jesus mistake but it's whether we back ourselves to remain competitive and treat business as business.
Think it’s odds on that we won’t get value for these two players. There aren’t enough clubs out there with the cash.

We did ok with Zinchenko and Jesus and got a decent return on what we had paid. I don’t see that as a mistake at all. Neither have been missed at all either..

Think it’s odds on that we won’t get value for these two players. There aren’t enough clubs out there with the cash.

We did ok with Zinchenko and Jesus and got a decent return on what we had paid. I don’t see that as a mistake at all. Neither have been missed at all either..
The mistake is selling them to a prem team capable of beating us to the title , huge mistake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.