It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

This is elite sports though unfortunately- no room for sentimental decisions. I agree with you but I’m just saying I can see why we’d be willing to loan them out. I don’t think either are ready for regular PL minutes yet and the board and executive team will want to keep winning stuff. These decisions have to made sometimes
I know the reasonings, but I don't think giving these 2 50% playing time in the prem would affect our chances tbh, I think more of the reasoan is Pep doesn't see either as an out and out RB and winger, so when lookign at needing someone to just do what walker or doku or grealish does, the thought is buy direct replacements.

Lewis and bobb have the potential to be much more than their positions

We need to shift out Cancelo and Phillips to start with.....

Nunes possibly deserves another year..he hasnt been bad when he has come on but clearly he aint cutting it in training as Pep rarely used him when he could.

Seen TH has mentioned loans for both Rico and Bobb - with Rico this is strange if you consider the ruours that Walker might be leaving....
I also think Bobb is ready to be fighting for a starting 11 position in this team - it didnt harm Foden on e bit.

Bruno G is clearly a target...we need that cover for Rodri - 100m is way excessive but are there any other options.

Ive seen TH also mention that Kimmich's gents have been asking about the Pep situation. I do wonder if this is Kimmich's people pushing a move more than us.

Bernardo - I dont want him to leave but a decision must be made one way or the other this summer - either commit now for the next few years or go with our blessing and thanks.

The elephant in the room is KDB - an amazing half season from him (esp considering the injury he had). - BUT there were performances this season where you could see age is catching up with him....he struggled in numerous games and I do think that is father time catching up with KDB - we will certainly need a replacement for him by this time next year at the very latest.

The whole Pep situation is going to cause added complications BUT with what Pep has done here, he can do whatever he likes as far as Im concerned...he has earnt the right todo whatever he wants however he wants to do it regarding his contract situation and whether he stays or goes....(him staying however beyond the end of next season would seriously cause some heads to fall off across the Premier league and within the media - I do wonder if the temptation is there to do 10 years...it seems such an abvious target and finishing point for him and the club....statue assured at the end of it!

I know the reasonings, but I don't think giving these 2 50% playing time in the prem would affect our chances tbh, I think more of the reasoan is Pep doesn't see either as an out and out RB and winger, so when lookign at needing someone to just do what walker or doku or grealish does, the thought is buy direct replacements.

Lewis and bobb have the potential to be much more than their positions
Im not Rico’s biggest fan and not sure he’ll ever cement a regular position in our side. However, certainly shown that he’s good enough for the Prem.

As for Bobb he looks like he could be something special. He’ll have to play from the right initially like David did and he certainly looks like he could contribute from there. Earlier poster saying he’s not a winger but apart from Doku we don’t really have a winger at the club. So if Doku is stretching the pitch on one side there is definitely the chance for Bobb to start wide right and drift in.

Bernardo will stay as it appears there are no real interest and with Barcelona's current financial state they can't really afford him. It is too soon for him to join Benfica.

Bernardo will stay as it appears there are no real interest and with Barcelona's current financial state they can't really afford him. It is too soon for him to join Benfica.
Think he will stay, so doubt we are in the market for any wide players other than Savio. So unless a keeper leaves which we’ll try and avoid we only really need Guimaraes or similar. If Kimmich was easy to do it would be a nice option but not essential. Think all the other names thrown about are just what people want not whats likely.

We paid players a fortune to come here, a superb investment at that.

I agree we are now at this time a wonderful opportunity for all players but having Pep Guardiola on the phone to a player asking him to come to this club is a deal breaker in a vast majority of cases.

There is only Haaland I can think of maybe pep gave him a ring! But you can say Maguire Sanchez Rice and quite a few more players didn't pick up the phone or did and it didn't make one bit of a difference! We rarely go for players that pep will persuade a player..

Newcastle will want to buy Bobb. They are not going to develop him for a year just for us to claim hin the season after a loan.

If it was a Bournemouth maybe, but Newcastle intend to overtake us in the next few years.

If he Bob goes there it be with a buy option! They ain't a team now that will go out there way to help us develop a player! It's why I can't see him going there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.