It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There is only Haaland I can think of maybe pep gave him a ring! But you can say Maguire Sanchez Rice and quite a few more players didn't pick up the phone or did and it didn't make one bit of a difference! We rarely go for players that pep will persuade a player..
I disagree , as said we are a huge draw but Pep is a man the very best want to play under.

If it's true about Rico and Bobb being loaned out then I am disappointed. I really feel they need to be getting more game time, I have always been impressed when seeing them play.

Will they ever be back is the question, our loan track record is not great for this. Rico fine, little loss. Bobb id be more worried out.
No it isn’t great,but basically a player needs to go on-loan to a P/L club and perform how Palmer has for chelsea, make themselves un droppable at their loan club. To make us want them back instead of buying somebody.
For instance if Bernardo stays and leaves next summer then Bobb needs to look like the player to replace him long term without us buying. I don’t think any loan player has ever done that.

No it isn’t great,but basically a player needs to go on-loan to a P/L club and perform how Palmer has for chelsea, make themselves un droppable at their loan club. To make us want them back instead of buying somebody.
For instance if Bernardo stays and leaves next summer then Bobb needs to look like the player to replace him long term without us buying. I don’t think any loan player has ever done that.
yeah, losing Bobb is a worry when we have a hole at RW where his skillset fits already. There's so much money in the Prem regardless of PSR. Even midtable teams could give him the time, and rock up at the end of the that window and offer 50 no worries. Heads get turned fast

This is silly season.
In the last two days I have read that we have bought replacements for Foden and Rodri.
I would be amazed if we are considering loans for Rico and Oscar, and I don't believe that it is true.

This is silly season.
In the last two days I have read that we have bought replacements for Foden and Rodri.
I would be amazed if we are considering loans for Rico and Oscar, and I don't believe that it is true.
I doubt any decisions have been made and would think they will decide at the start of the season what they want to do loan wise depending what opportunities they have but it wouldn’t surprise me either way with either player.

This is silly season.
Comes from the Tolmie tweet. In it, it only suggests a loan once our business is finished, so as it stands, we aren’t looking to loan Rico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.