It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why 60+8? Surely the buy out is either 60 or 68? Or is it a top 6 or PL premium?
Don't know the specifics are, but if you google it, this comes up:

Eberechi Eze's release clause now revealedAccording to an exclusive from the Mail Online and Sami Mokbel, Eze's release clause is valued at an initial £60m and this figure is followed by £8m in add-ons. Eze has genuine interest from Spurs and numerous other Premier League sides are thought to be keen also.2 days ago

There are more articles about it explaining it more in-depth, but it would total to 68m pounds in the end.

Foden won't replace KDB because he's not as creative and doesn't see the field as well. And KDB is also faster in thinking!

Foden will be the creative force at the top of our midfield- hence why I say he will replace KDB ! Of course he’s not KDB but tell me anyone in world football who is… even present day KDB isn’t quite at the levels we saw a few years ago. He’s irreplaceable.

I know I’ll get abuse but Eze for me is a bit meh. For the best club in the world and we really are I can’t get my head round this kind of signing to me it’s just another Nunes.
Same here, and I support Nunes, and I have been defending him, because he is already our player. What's done is done, but we need to stop buying these sort of players at premium prices. 68m quid for a Crystal Palace player with 4 England caps about to turn 26 years old. We have Jack and Jeremy in his position already, and about 7 player for 3 central spots. Doesn't seem right.

Same here, and I support Nunes, and I have been defending him, because he is already our player. What's done is done, but we need to stop buying these sort of players at premium prices. 68m quid for a Crystal Palace player with 4 England caps about to turn 26 years old. We have Jack and Jeremy in his position already, and about 7 player for 3 central spots. Doesn't seem right.
you think he'll play lw?

Foden will be the creative force at the top of our midfield- hence why I say he will replace KDB ! Of course he’s not KDB but tell me anyone in world football who is… even present day KDB isn’t quite at the levels we saw a few years ago. He’s irreplaceable.
Yes he is that’s why we need to start planning for him going. We should be buying the likes of Wirtz Musiala now not when he leaves. Please don’t tell me we have Foden, what happens when he gets injured loss or form as this will happen at some point. Strength in depth will real quality challenging for places. No more stocking filler signings

you think he'll play lw?
Don't see him playing the middle either. For 3 positions, we have Rodri, Foden, KDB, Bernardo, Kova, Rico, Oscar, hell, even Alvarez sometimes plays as an AMC (I am not a fan, but Pep keeps on doing it), and Nunes (staying with us this season, at least). Don't know what will happen with Perrone and Echeverri as well.

I say let's wait one season and try for Musiala/Wirtz/Rodrygo etc. World-class players.

Foden doesn't have KDB's passing range.

Yes he is that’s why we need to start planning for him going. We should be buying the likes of Wirtz Musiala now not when he leaves. Please don’t tell me we have Foden, what happens when he gets injured loss or form as this will happen at some point. Strength in depth will real quality challenging for places. No more stocking filler signings
We’ll lose Kev and Bernardo next summer - we’d have room for Eze and Musiala or someone else of calibre then

I agree with you but we won’t get Kev’s replacement this summer

But nobody else has De Bruyne and at least we have Foden so we are still quids in.
Mind you, to listen to some on here, Wharton is better than peak Kevin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.