It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sale or not, that's the caliber or players we should be targeting and pressing to get!
We can next summer
Bruno Guimaraes and Eze would be top signings for me in this current climate
Do you honestly think a Musiala or a Wirtz would want to hold bench for a season and augment KDB - I don’t think so
Players of that calibre will want to start every game, especially the big ones towards the latter end of the season. I could see us using Kev for games of that significance.
Makes more sense for them to join summer 2025 when Kev leaves

This summer we need to reinforce with players that challenge the first 11 and not squad fillers. Eze and Olise are a no for me. Underwhelming. How the f*** would we stay competitive against the best in Europe. In the premier league, teams are closing in on us. Kvara, Wirtz, Musiala, Neves, Leao, VDV, Pedri, Gavi, Lamal and Xavi should be our targets.
Madness, leave it those that have created the best squad for the last 10 years

Madness, leave it those that have created the best squad for the last 10 years
Why is it madness?
Why going for the best, is called madness?

We lose quality players and replace them with average players, will end up in a disaster. We keep dropping in quality and then expect to challenge in all competitions like we have been doing. We buy average, we end up average.

Why is it madness?

We lose quality players and replace them with average players, will end up in a disaster. We keep dropping in quality and then expect to challenge in all competitions like we have been doing. We buy average, we end up average.
Because a Musiala or Wirtz won’t want to play second fiddle to Kev
Why would they? Will start every game at their respective clubs

Why is it madness?

We don’t work that way, Have you learned nothing from the last 10 years and how the club operate. Yet you want us to change whats has worked and go down some fantasy galactico route

Who does? And are you saying we don’t start Phil in that central area next season? Do we push Phil wide left and then who takes the burden of creativity in the middle because KDB is not going to start all games and when he does he will probably play circa an hour. Kev’s legs have gone, he’s still a wonderful player but he won’t carry us through a season again.
Still can manage Kev for a season and start getting the replacements lined up ready for next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.