It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Eze and Wharton would be incredibly underwhelming IMO. We’re Man City, not Brighton or Newcastle
There isn’t any strong link to either right now.

People think we are after Eze because of a song posted on the internet lol

Of cou

Of course weren’t unknowns but they weren’t the names everybody were talking about and chasing. Think somebordy like Wharton more our profile
I like Wharton because he is 20 years old, so I think he can potentially have a very high ceiling. I wouldn't be against him if the price is right.

Replacing Phillips Cancelo Gomes, who probably didn’t have 5 starts between them it would be an excellent window.
The amount of time to go around in the middle,

Foden / Rodri / KDB the most likely starting 3,
Bruno, Nunes, Rico, Kova new/want/need more,
Haaland is starting 90-95% of the game he can

you can see why Alvarez would consider an offer to be a starting 9.

Gonna be chaos on here when just Bruno & Savio come in. lol
Think that looks the case at the moment. If Walker/Stones go then there will be another addition there. If Alvarez goes and Nunes/Kovacic then there is probably a spot for Eze in that case in addition to Bruno.

Yes he is that’s why we need to start planning for him going. We should be buying the likes of Wirtz Musiala now not when he leaves. Please don’t tell me we have Foden, what happens when he gets injured loss or form as this will happen at some point. Strength in depth will real quality challenging for places. No more stocking filler signings
I think people are doing eze and olise down a bit on this thread- their outputs have been high considering the team they’ve played in and the league for a long time now and potentially more impressive than the more glitzy players mentioned. I don’t watch any of them every week, and I’m sure most on here don’t either, but I think they are better than ’stocking’ filler and they are proven in the prem. a lot of players come in with great stats from abroad and the flop in the prem

Eze: 15 G/A in 27 games for palace who finished 14th in the prem
Olise: 16 G/A in 19 games under same conditions again

Musiala: 16 G/A in 24 games for Bayern in the Bundesliga
Wirtz: 22 G/A in 32 games for an unbeaten team in the bundesliga.

Gonna be chaos on here when just Bruno & Savio come in. lol
Unless we see any surprise departure like Ederson, Walker, De Bruyne or Alavrez we don’t really need more. I believe all of Doku, Bobb and Grealish will be better and Nunes will be like a new signing. Bruno G is world class, and Savio is one of the best young wingers available

Could argue maybe one more defender as we’d only have 6 for 4 positions and Stones is injury prone and Walker becoming more unreliable

The amount of time to go around in the middle,

Foden / Rodri / KDB the most likely starting 3,
Bruno, Nunes, Rico, Kova new/want/need more,
Haaland is starting 90-95% of the game he can

you can see why Alvarez would consider an offer to be a starting 9.
I can but don’t think this year. Hypothetical question if we though Haaland wasn’t extending would we think about selling with 2 years left, and would we see Alvarez as an alternative ?
Just a random thought , probably off topic though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.