It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Eze and Olise depends on who is leaving.

There are rumours of Alvarez, Bernie and KdB leaving and Savio coming in is a guarantee.

It also depends if Bruno is coming and Nunes is leaving.

If fot example those 3 stay, and Savio and Bruno come, then we have no space.

Lots of variables.

Eze and Olise depends on who is leaving.

There are rumours of Alvarez, Bernie and KdB leaving and Savio coming in is a guarantee.

It also depends if Bruno is coming and Nunes is leaving.

If fot example those 3 stay, and Savio and Bruno come, then we have no space.

Lots of variables.
Im not 100% convinced on this with SIlva making noise of staying.

I think we need to make room for Rico and Bobb and if that comes at the expense of Nunes or Walker then so be it. They need to be given a pathway imo.
Always like Rico, although I’m not convinced he can fit our current system as a RB. Also think he’s better in midfield where I think he shines. Seems miles better than Nunes, but then he has been completely underwhelming.

Also think we absolutely need a player who can do a job when Rodri is not available. That should be a priority. I’m not sure Guimarães is that player but I think he has a better profile that Phillips. I was dead set against him but didn’t think he’d be as genuinely awful as he has been.

Phillips, then Nunes…. We have to get it right this time, Rodri can’t do another season on his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.