It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can but don’t think this year. Hypothetical question if we though Haaland wasn’t extending would we think about selling with 2 years left, and would we see Alvarez as an alternative ?
Just a random thought , probably off topic though
Probably more a discussion for the following season. However I think it comes into consideration with the Alvarez situation and the club may be less willing to let him go with the promise of being the undisputed 9 in the future.

Unless we see any surprise departure like Ederson, Walker, De Bruyne or Alavrez we don’t really need more. I believe all of Doku, Bobb and Grealish will be better and Nunes will be like a new signing. Bruno G is world class, and Savio is one of the best young wingers available

Could argue maybe one more defender as we’d only have 6 for 4 positions and Stones is injury prone and Walker becoming more unreliable
XI : Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Gvardiol, Rodri, Bruno, Foden, KDB, Doku, Haaland
Subs: Ortega, Walker, Stones, Kova, Nunes, Silva, Grealish, Savio, Alvarez

Pep gonna have to juggle those CL Group games early and start Bobb/Rico in there, keep em sweet I think. Barely see the bench once every is back from the Euros and up to speed baring someone injured again long term. Be tempted to loan Rico and rotate Bobb in as much as i could

XI : Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Gvardiol, Rodri, Bruno, Foden, KDB, Doku, Haaland

Pep gonna have to juggle those CL Group games early and start Bobb/Rico in there, keep em sweet I think. Barely see the bench once every is back from the Euros and up to speed baring someone injured again long term. Be tempted to loan Rico and rotate Bobb in as much as i could
I think we need to make room for Rico and Bobb and if that comes at the expense of Nunes or Walker then so be it. They need to be given a pathway imo.

100%
Plus the CL “league stage” as it’s now called means you could draw the most elite teams in Europe early on - would we be ready for that?
A rico loan makes sense

Clearly it works like that for Real Madrid

Agreed. 6 Champions League titles in 10 years. They are doing something right.

City have not same drawing power like Madrid, surely you both realize this. If we did, we will have Bellingham the first target transfer summer last season and not backup like Nunes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.