It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I should have explained my response wasn't aimed at you personally, it's just a point I've made in general about our fans believing in miracles & disregarding the process we must go through.

During his first season, many of our fans were calling Pep "The Bald Fraud", "Fraudiola" & the rest. What are they saying now?

The same could also be said about Stones, Cancelo, Rodri, Sterling, Grealish etc when they first arrived at the Etihad. They're our players & for better or worse it's incumbent on us to support them, ESPECIALLY when they're going though a difficult period.

I mean, imagine what it would do for Philips' confidence if we cheered when he came on & sang a song in his name?

He'd know we understood his difficulties & that we we had 100% faith in him & were behind him all the way. We supported City at our worst in the old 3rd division.

We should also support players when they need it most. We're City fans, not Rags or Dippers & we are increasingly forgetting this. )(
Didn't really take it personally :D.
Unfortunately I do agree wholeheartedly with the last paragraph - and I agree with the general sentiments of the other posts.
Fingers crossed for the rest of our season!

I like Declan Rice but he’s to good to sit on the bench, which he would be at City.

Not worth comparing anyone to Rodri, he’s far superior to anyone in his position. Phillips is a concern but hopefully just that first season settling under Pep’s demands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.