It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A backup to Rodri has to be a major priority now if it wasn't.

Maybe Perrone is the replacement there, but if not, they need to start looking at options now.

We can't left back the backup Defensive Midfielder position!

After watching Phillips again on Saturday - I can’t see him having a future here. No presence, doesnt make himself sufficiently available to receive the ball, exerts zero control…. I know he’s not played a lot but I just don’t think he has the attributes to play the DM role for us.

After watching Phillips again on Saturday - I can’t see him having a future here. No presence, doesnt make himself sufficiently available to receive the ball, exerts zero control…. I know he’s not played a lot but I just don’t think he has the attributes to play the DM role for us.
Tbf a lot of people said the same about rodri when he was dinihos understudy. He's probably going to go on and be better than diniho for us which is a feat in itself.

Tbf a lot of people said the same about rodri when he was dinihos understudy. He's probably going to go on and be better than diniho for us which is a feat in itself.
Rodri was a starting CDM for Atletico Madrid and a very good footballer already back then.There is no reason to assume that Philips is going to be anywhere near as good as Rodri is atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.