It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Luiz would feel more like a Phillips style signing (back up to Rodri) whereas it feels like Guimaraes would push the dial a bit more & would start more often. Could be wrong though, Luiz & Rodri could work fantastically together.

One thing we will need though, if we want to play with 2 6s (even if 1 is pushing up) is an actual attacking full back option. Walker is terrible in the final third and even the Croatian Messi has limitations.

Luiz, Eze and Frimpong for £36m more than Bruno G?

Eze and Frimpong will only happen if players leave

Which is obviously likely mate? Phillips and Gomez will definitely be gone, I’m still sure someone in July triggers Bernardo’s clause and I actually think Walker will take the Saudi money? Maybe Nunes as well as it’s widely reported that there is a big offer to him also. Rico may go on loan to play week in week out as well?

Which is obviously likely mate? Phillips and Gomez will definitely be gone, I’m still sure someone in July triggers Bernardo’s clause and I actually think Walker will take the Saudi money? Maybe Nunes as well as it’s widely reported that there is a big offer to him also. Rico may go on loan to play week in week out as well?
I don't think anyone but Phillips and Gomes leave and we bring in 2,Savio and a CM. We could possibly replace Cancelo,we'd have room for 1 but not sure we will myself.

I don't think anyone but Phillips and Gomes leave and we bring in 2,Savio and a CM. We could possibly replace Cancelo,we'd have room for 1 but not sure we will myself.
That’s still people leaving so are you not contradicting yourself plus we have the space

That’s still people leaving so are you not contradicting yourself plus we have the space
As it stands we have no space for everyone that leaves we can buy one.I'm expecting 3 out 2or 3 in. Nothing contradictory. I just don't think any of the others mentioned, Walker, Bernardo, Nunes will be gooing anywhere this summer.
Next summer think Walker and KDB possibly Bernardo will go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.