It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Should push for it now, they need cash as the Mbappe deal has absolutely rinsed them! Alvarez and €20-30m for Rodrygo should do it. That’s actually assuming Madrid would actually want Alvarez though! Lol
I remember a Tolmie tweet saying they had enquired about Alvarez and Bernardo when they played us at the Etihad

As it stands we have no space for everyone that leaves we can buy one.I'm expecting 3 out 2or 3 in. Nothing contradictory. I just don't think any of the others mentioned, Walker, Bernardo, Nunes will be gooing anywhere this summer.
Next summer think Walker and KDB possibly Bernardo will go.
You said Eze Frimpong only happen if people leave suggesting they won’t happen and people won’t leave then mention players that will leave. It’s also clear Cancelo will leave on top of Philips and Gomez. I don’t think Bernardo will go I think Walker might or at least we need to be ready for it long term. Same with KDB but I think he won’t go this year. Rico is apparently a possibly departure on loan which surprises me.

Philips out for better Rodri back up

Cancelo and or Walker for Frimpong maybe more if both went ?

Gomez for Eze ? Or an actual left back ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.