It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yes please

Our midfield recruitment has been very poor for the past few years so I’m not so sure he’s ready made for the Premier League - put it this way, if Rodri picked up an injury at the start of the season, would you feel confident Zubimendi could step up? I wouldn’t
Our record says differently

Barcelona is one thing, but I think he could reconsider for us. I wouldn't rule anything out based on that.

Barcelona is one thing, but I think he could reconsider for us. I wouldn't rule anything out based on that.

There is going to be a lot of stalemate in the PL until some European and Saudi teams start taking players off our clubs.

PSR and the points deductions have frightened everyone to bits and you can sort of feel the apprehension within the window.

I could be wrong, but I am sure I read on here that City are quite close to the wages PSR limit. Maybe we are waiting for sales first before we move.

Phillips on £150k a week is one, Cancelo too who I think is on around £200k a week.

There is going to be a lot of stalemate in the PL until some European and Saudi teams start taking players off our clubs.

PSR and the points deductions have frightened everyone to bits and you can sort of feel the apprehension within the window.

I could be wrong, but I am sure I read on here that City are quite close to the wages PSR limit. Maybe we are waiting for sales first before we move.

Phillips on £150k a week is one, Cancelo too who I think is on around £200k a week.
Dont think so, in the new uefa ones we are well under. Baring another rule set change, same for PL

@Prestwich_Blue should have a better idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.